- Weaponized English speeches: 5
- Barely off-camera naked Prime Ministers: 1, three times
- Women who helped put the “win” in Winston: 2+3
- Cosmic, stunning, Oscar-worthy, dumbfoundingly amazing performances by a Gary Oldman: 1
- Stiff upper lips: numerous
- Daylight drinks with King George: 2
- Battles won: 0, which is when moral courage matters.
- Emoting by Englishmen other than Churchill: Nonsense.
- Arguments with my wife over the Great Man vs Tidal theories of history, caused by this movie: 1.5 (Lori says to say she really liked the movie, too, but can’t think of a bullet point.)
Conclusion: See it.