- Gist: A mousy single-mom vlogger becomes friends, sort of, with a seemingly wealthy, confidant, and much taller woman. Then the tall one disappears and things get weird fast.
- Plot: The less you know going in, the better. Twisty, a little crazy.
- Tone: Mystery-suspense with some comedy, a little romance, and thriller elements? Tone has struck some as uneven, but I found it entertaining and lightly satisfying.
- Acting: Anna Kendrick and Blake Lively are great!
- Outfits my wife nor I would ever wear: 28
- Stiff martinis: 20
- Cute little boys: 2
Conclusion: See it when you have time free.